Are you ready for Gluten Free Pumpkin Madeline’s?? I am! When ever I think of fall, I get excited for all things that come with harvest time! Where I live; apples, pears, pumpkins and persimmons are abundant! I have converted many of my favorite recipes to grain free and sugar free with relative ease.
As a girl of 10 years of age, I cooked everything French from Julia Child’s cookbooks and could tell every show she ever did on PBS!! My mom and I perfected each recipe and it led me to to become a Professional Chef. While embarking on many healing protocol for myself and clients I have converted the classic recipes.
This is a recipe I have adapted from my pastry chef days in restaurants. Many celebrities came to this restaurant and we had great success in the Pastry Department. It was very popular as a free bread item in our baskets for this brunch menu. The original recipe is quite large in volume.
This is a favorite of mine.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Madeline’s
|Gluten Free Pumpkin Madeline's|| |
- ⅓ LBS Pumpkin Puree, make your own from organic pumpkins or buy only organic canned if necessary-( measured with oz scale)
- ¼lb Melted butter or Ghee-( measured with oz scale)
- ¾LB. Organic Raw Honey- measured w/ scale ( 6 0z scant)
- 4 Pastured Eggs- separated
- 6 0z. gluten free flour- almond flour and coconut flour ( can use all coconut flour but smaller amount 5 0z.)
- ¾ teaspoons, cloves
- ¾ teaspoons, Cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoons ginger
- ½ teaspoons nutmeg, freshly grated
- ¾ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- My pan is a french one the brand name is DeMarle. What I love about it is nothing sticks and no prep for the pan is needed. This company is widely used, mostly baking sheets called slipat's in restaurants.